All other events are still on hold until further notice.
Click the link below to register for a vaccine with the Berrien County Health Department. As of March 8, 2021, those fifty and older may register.
What should I expect re-opened worship to be like? What is the church doing to keep worshipers safe?
- We will ask that you wait until shortly before the service begins to enter the building.
- The pews have been marked so that all open seats are at least six feet away from others. Please sit only in available pews.
- Because of the social distancing required, seating will be much more limited.
- Starting April 12, you may call the church office to make a reservation for the following Sunday. You may not make a reservation more than a week in advance. We are doing reservations because we do not want anyone to drive all the way to church and find that there is nowhere they can safely sit!
- Masks will be required from when you enter the building until you leave. Ruling elders have agreed to enforce proper mask-wearing (your mask must cover your mouth and nose). If you do not have a mask, masks will be available.
- Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked screening questions when you arrive. If you are not already in our church directory, we will ask for your contact information.
- There will not be singing. You are welcome to hum under your masks. Music will be instrumental. No wind instruments. Studies have shown that singing is one of the most dangerous activities likely to cause covid spread.
The church office is open effective June 15 with regular hours posted on the Contact page. Only essential and scheduled appointments are allowed at this time. Please ring the door bell at the main entry and Linda will meet you to take your temperature and ask a few questions before entering the church. You will also be required to wear a mask and if you do not have one we will provide one for you.
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, Fairplain’s session is encouraging everyone to work from home whenever possible. Pastor David is working from home. If you need his phone number, please contact the church office.
Food Pantry / Food Delivery
The food pantry remains open and food delivery continues as scheduled, with special precautions taken to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus / COVID-19.